Welcome guests/ friends to a “3C” (Cozy ,Comfy and Convenient ) stay in Lido Four Seasons Vacation Condominium! This fully air conditioning condo unit can comfortably accommodate 1-7 persons, with a spacious living room, 3 bed rooms , 2 bathrooms, balcony and a kitchen also. We provide free wifi ,Led TV, hot shower ,bath gel, shampoo, towel, hair dryer and washing machine .
*Kitchen with refrigerator, kettle,basic cooking utensils and cutlery.
*Common Facilities : - Gym/ Fitness Center -Swimming Pool -badminton and table tennis room
- Children playground -15th floor Rooftop garden ~with beautiful sunset and night views .
It's location is good and center, easy access to many places and tourist attractions by Uber / Grab/ car rental . It's only 3 km (5 min drive)from airport and 5 km from City Center .
1) Nearby Places (1-2 min walking distances)
1. Boulevard Hypermarket 富丽华百货商场
2. Many restaurants and cafe with varieties of Chinese, seafood,western ,Malay and Indian foods
Recommended : a. 醉鲜楼海鲜餐厅 K.K Fishermen Seafood Restaurant b. Tasty Soto House
c. 24小时 Madinah Restuarant ~this 24 hours services restaurant just opposite the out gate of our condo,
supply varieties of fried/ soup rice/ noodle/ meehoon and different kind of Indian breads.
3. Shops,clinics, saloon and bank etc.
4.Open university Malaysia.
5.New Life Church .
2)Nearby places (by Car) :
1. 5 min drive to the famous Uncle Garry Recipe~ Nasi kerabu and Hong Seng seafood restaurant.
2. 10 min drive to Lido Square - wet market and food center.
3. 15 min drive to Tanjung Aru sea beach and Petana park (jogging and musical fountain).
4. 15 min drive to Sutera harbour Resort -with beautiful sunset view.
5. 15 min drive to K.K town Center- Imago shopping mall, Gaya street etc.
6. 15 min to Fillipinov /handicraft market 。
7. 15-20min to Jesselton Point Jetty for island hopping .From jetty to Manukan, Sapi, Gaya Island by ferry or boat
only 20 min.
8. 3.2 km (15 min drive) from Sabah State Museum and Heritage Village.
9. Just 15min drive to KDCA ,where Sabah inhabitants celebrating their harvest festival in May.
10. 45 min drive to Kokol hill (with cooling atmosphere ,resorts restaurant and sunset view )
11. 12 km from Lok Kawi wildlife park.
We are please to provide tips on the local scene when asked.We would like to show you some of the nice K.K foods and attractions,local heritage and tips to get around. Thought we are not staying in the same building, You could call us when needed, we could talk in English, Chinese, Malay, Hakka and Cantonese.
* Rental car could provided or arranged also with conditions.
* We could provide local tours information or contact person- English / Chinese / Korean speaking tour guild are available . As we know, tour arrangement should be at least 3 days in advance.