Barrydale is nestled in a picturesque and peaceful valley with clean air and is surrounded by mountains.
Self-contained guest suite attached to house. Fully furnished with private entrance. Full kitchen with convection oven, microwave, large fridge, kettle, toaster, plus a table and 4 chairs. Modern bathroom with shower and luxury bath. Mountain view with barbecue facilities. Free WiFi.
Safe lock-up for bicycles.
7-minute walk to Northern Barrydale Mountain Hiking Trail. The beautiful Tradouw pass with picnic sites is just a few kilometres away.
The property, housed in a building dating from 19th century.
Closest towns are Ladismith, Montagu, Oudtshoorn and Swellendam.
Facilities of Treasure Chest Self-Catering Guest Suite with Full Kitchen
Most Popular Facilities
* Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed)
* WiFi is free of charge
Outdoors - Sit back and relax
* Outdoor fireplace
* Outdoor furniture
* BBQ facilities
Food & Drink
* Chocolate or Cookies
* Bottles water
* Art galleries
* Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
* Darts off-site (additional charge)
* Hiking in the mountains
* Pool table off-site (additional charge)
* Swimming in river pool
* Tennis court off-site (additional charge)
* Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
* Souvenir/Gift Shop
* Raised Toilet
* Wheelchair Accessible
* Non-Smoking inside
* Pets are not allowed
* Afrikaans (Flemish is closer than Dutch to Afrikaans)