- All extra request is subjected to a charge.
Php 1,200 per housekeeping including linen change, new towels and toiletries.
Php 50 for extra towel
- Guests are reminded to clear all rubbish and return the unit in as close to the state upon handover
- Stained towels that cannot be completely removed will be charged at Php 600 per towel replacement
- Be punctual. Our time is as precious as yours
- Be green. Turn off light, fan, air-conditioner, water and others electrical items when not in use
- Be clean and tidy. Clean after yourself (i.e. wash plates and cups after use) and if you have moved the mattresses or furniture during your stay please remember to place it back in its original state.
- Be honest. Leave what belongs to the apartment
- Be respectful. Let's be friends and exchange words of kindness. And treat the unit like your home
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- NO smoking or drug abuse in the unit (you are allowed to smoke outside the building as there are smoke detectors in the unit)
- NO pets allowed as adorable or quiet as they may be