"we are writing this e-mail to inform you that, due to our over booking situation. we would offer you a free of charge upgrade from “standard room at chaweng budget hotel” to “hotel room at chaweng cove resotel” instead, "
結局、chaweng budgetの宿泊代で、それより高級なchaweng coveに泊まれたので、問題はなかった（逆に得をした）のですが、とにかくオーバーブッキングの危険があるのは事実のようです。
ただ、chaweng coveの私の部屋はビルディングタイプの道路に面した２階で、内装も古かったです。chaweng budgetには宿泊していないので推測になってしまいますが、chaweng budgetのほうが内装は新しいのではないかと思います。
we rented two rooms for 11 days. in one room the bathroom was dirty, another room was too hot to stay as the sun would fall on one side of the room and the wall used to get very hot as well as the room and the ac was not good enough. other wise good value for money.
2017年12月 | 3泊滞在
This hotel is a decent value for the money. Nice room with a comfortable bed. The facilities are shared with the hotel on the beach side of the street so you have beach access and a swimming pool included.
2017年9月 | 12泊滞在
The beach is perfect, there are no many people. The cleaning is so so.
2017年9月 | 3泊滞在
You get what you pay for.”
Reasonable hotel a short walk from all the action in Chaweng. It is fairly basic although I did find the bed very comfortable.
There is no elevator so if you don't like climbing stairs this is not the place for you.
Staff were friendly when they were there. The hotel is owned by Chaweng Cove and often you have to goto that hotel to get anything done. It is only a 2min walk but can be annoying when you come back late and just want to goto bed!
2017年8月 | 3泊滞在
Chewang budget hotel is a great hotel and we'd stay here again. This is the second time in 12 months we've stayed. This hotel has nothing about budget. It shares facilities with Chewang Cove acrose the road. Buffet breakfast is included and is very tasty. A lovely pool for cooling down in but if you'd rather the beach then walk a couple more meters and you're there. The beach is beautiful with soft sand and warm waters suitable for all. If a massage is what you'd like then you're in luck. There are one on each side of the restaurant. I partissapated in a cooking class. I was spoilt because it was all about me. Definitely worth doing. Will come back
2017年1月 | 5泊滞在
A lot of problems”
So far we stayed over 15 times in Thailand in different locations in maybe 30 middle class hotels.
Our demands to hotels are not high, we just need some easy place to stay.
In all Thailand holidays, this hotel was the biggest disappointment so far.
1. Hotel has no elevator and no staff helped to carry our bags into the 2nd floor.
2. From day 1 our room smelled like cat urine. We had to live with that smell every day. Rooms seemed to be not cleaned properly.
3. The hotel is on the opposite site of a loud bar. It is not possible to get a good rest before 3 o’clock in the night, if you have a room at the street.
4. We gave 4 kg clothes to the laundry and got 1 kg of ours back and 3 kg wrong clothes. After 2 days we got some of our clothes back, but not all. The hotel didn’t pay for the loss and didn’t offer us any compensation. After complaining they offered a free ride to the airport with their own car, for which they normally charge 300 baht, so their internal cost is maybe 100 baht. The value of the lost clothes was several thousand baht.
5. The cleaning staff didn’t return one bathrobe to the room. Then when checking out the desk clerk said we had taken it and had to pay 1000 baht. After a long unfriendly discussion, the manager came and also said we had to pay 1000 baht. I proposed to the manager that he checks our luggage what he did, so he saw that we didn’t take it. If course we didn’t, it was the cleaning staff who didn’t return it. Anyhow then he wanted that we even pay the taxi to the airport.
This was really the most unpleasant experience we had in 15 Thailand holidays.
I really cannot recommend to stay in this hotel.
2016年10月 | 7泊滞在
Good for the money”
Use of sister hotel facilities good. However wifi in the room very poor every minute going off if on at all. Apart from that fine you get what you pay for