1. Place is away from the main road and quiet.
2. Wifi is great
3. Place is clean.
4. Carlos and Oyl are very helpful. Speaks English.
5. Many sitting area outside the place
6. Fridge for guests use
7. Basic utensils knife and plates
8. Hot and cold water dispensers
9. Well kept garden with trees
10. Walking distance to night bazaar
11. Air-conditioning is good
1. The shower and toilet in the 1 room 'cottage' is quite small and narrow but no complains from the other 3 staying on the 2nd floor room.
2017年1月 | 1泊滞在
Brilliantly quirky with lovely owner”
Nice quiet location.... Conveniently near the night bazaar and Thapae Gate. Rooms all individual and very quirky. Overall it's got a great homely feel. Sweet garden in front with little river! Kitchen area - where we were told we could use fridge and supply of hot water for teas and coffee at any time.
Carlos the owner made us feel incredibly welcome and told us to treat it like our home....
Thank you Carlos and your team - great stay!! We'll definitely come back....
2016年11月 | 4泊滞在
I think there was some miscommunication. We assumed that we would have our room cleaned daily (during our first day someone walked in whilst we were sleeping to clean but we asked her to come back). The following days no one cleaned our room at all but we were told if we needed to leave behind our key for this to be done as well (in fairness we could have asked and we didnt). The toilet was quite small but everything functioned (except for the water in the sink was very slow to drain and kept coming up). The location was excellent!