Convenient and strategically located in Brickfields Bangsar next to an LRT station just one stop away from KL Sentral. It is also possible to walk to KL Sentral (10-15mins).
WHAT'S IN BANGSAR LRT STATION?
- train linking to other locations including direct connection to KL Sentral and KLCC
- free shuttle bus to Midvalley and The Gardens, huge shopping mall
- eateries, convenient stall, Starbucks, fruit stall
- pathway to Bangsar where bars, 24hr clinic, coach to Singapore, supermarket, local restaurants are within walking distance
WHAT'S IN KL SENTRAL?
- 28mins express train to KLIA/ KLIA2
- Nu Sentral shopping centre with great variety of restaurants, retail shops, a movie theatre
- Bus to Genting Highlands (hilltop cooling entertainment city with casino, theme park, shopping centre, concert hall etc) for a quick getaway, 45 mins from KL city.
- Hop-on-hop-off KL city tour ticket counter, 23 stops to over 70 attractions
- hub for an integrated network of trains to reach different parts of KL and wider KL, including Batu Caves and KLCC
- intercity trains to other states, as well as trains that can reach Bangkok and Woodland (Singapore)
WHAT'S IN BRICKFIELDS?
- Little India: popular tourist spot well decorated to reflect the culture of the Malaysian Indian community. "Sell everything such as saris, flower garlands, spices and Bollywood music"
- Local delicacies such as roti canai, vadai and thosai (Indian pancakes), Teh tarik (pulled tea), Chai/ Masala Tea, Nasi Lemak, as well as good Indian vegetarian food
- Blind massage: Experience massage by blind masseurs
- Buddhist and Hindu temples, and Churches, a few over 100 years old
OTHER ATTRACTIONS NEARBY (5-10mins by car/ taxi)
- Lake Garden
- Butterfly park
- Bird park
- Islamic Arts Museum
- National Museum
- National Planetarium
- Bangsar (expat/ affluent urbanite hangout area)
- Dataran Merdeka (Independent Square)/ National Monument
- Central Market (arts and crafts)
- Chinatown/ Petaling Street