This is Hanoi Papaya, a quiet & private leafy loft on the 3rd floor of a 60-year-old French Colonial loft just in crowded Old Quarter (heart of Hanoi!).
It's next to Vincom Shopping Center, supermarkets, restaurants & cafe and 5 mins to Hoan Kiem Lake, St Joseph's Cathedral & Train Station. Temple of Literature, Thang Long Citadel, Museum of Fine Arts,...are 10-15 mins away.
Surrounded by lots of streetfood & the vibrant local daily life, PERFECT for ADVENTURE SEEKERS & EXPERIENCE EXPLORERS!
*ABOUT THE SPACE
Despite the crowded streets around (which is perfect for your convenience!), this house on the third floor seems to be a quiet oasis, where you can enjoy late night drinks and endless stories under the patio lights of the huge balcony while overlooking the Hanoian leafy streets.
Our Hanoi Papaya has the cozy indie vibe yet with the lingering of the old Hanoi in every detail. The loft has 1 bedroom studio (35m2), 1 small kitchen, 1 toilet and 1 large outdoor space (30m2) with roof and a very lovely garden. The indoor space is well equipped with aircon, fan, clothes hanger, shelf. Bathroom facilities (towels, shower gel, shampoo) as well as hand-washing facilities.
The neighborhood is very nice and safe. Our neighbors are all smiley and helpful.
Guests have full access during their stay to all the following:
- The spacious Ripe Room with 3 beds for 4 people, private WC, private kitchen and garden with roof. Cozy Green Room with city view and queen matress for 2 people. The 2 rooms share one toilet on our property. We have fans, aircon, hot water, hand-laundry facilities (just in case you need it).
- Our kitchen offers many cooking tools and cutleries for your convenience :)
- An AMAZING terrace with lots of plants, stringlights and breath-taking green view over the leafy busy street down there.
+ 24/7 CHECKIN - easy and convenient!
+ FLEXIBLE CHECK-OUT upon request!
+ 24/7 SUPPORT LINE or super quick reply on (URL HIDDEN) message!
- FREE Wifi
- FREE instant teas and coffees,
- FREE ingredients for local marinated fruit drinks!
- FREE crafted neighborhood map with details about daily services nearby (convenient stores, quick laundry, supermarket, ...)
- FREE local expert's Hanoi travel guide (neccessities, cuisine, cafe culture, experiences, unique shopping experience,...).
- 24/7 care from hosts on operations of the house or traveling guides.
EXTRA SERVICE ON SPOT:
- Instant noodle,
- Curated souvenir,
- Airport pick-up and drop-off,
- Easy cooking class for very local dishes (please order 24hrs in advance)
INTERACTIONS WITH GUESTS
Hosts dont live on this property. But we are on the phone all the time so you'll never lack of support, whether it's about operations in the house or guides/ tips on traveling and experiencing the city.
***Other things to note
The house is part of our aunt and uncle's properties, who are owners of the small bún (Vietnamese noodle) business downstairs. Just sometimes when their shop is overcrowded, they would have to "borrow" our outdoor space for just 1 hour from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm to place some small tables and stools for their customers. This would never happen on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays), only sometimes on workdays.
Please understand and excuse us for this, but on the other side, it could be a chance to experience a slice of collective culture as part of the exotic Hanoi.