Good - nearby department store and metro station, breakfast okay, clean, good service.
Bad - construction nearby
2017年10月 | 4泊滞在
I would stay at this hotel if it's just for business purposes. if it's for leisure, it's not recommended to stay at this hotel.
- Hotel is just opposite Wanda plaza - a shopping mall where you can find supermarket, restaurants, and shopping for clothes or accessories. (international brands include H&M, Uniqlo, starbucks, Macdonalds, Pizzahut)
- Hotel is near a MRT station.
Other than that, no other facilities are near.
- Hotel is about an hour drive to GZ Baiyun Airport and 40mins to city area.
- Hotel rooms are big, comfy but amenities are not as functionable. (Balcony door couldn't be locked, mosquitoes/flies may enter hotel room, toilet flush is not as strong so your toilet bowl gets stuck sometimes, shower water may suddenly drip in the middle of the night, and also i experienced power trip for 3 times on my last night of stay)
- Room key always don't work and you have to go down to the lobby again to reactivate.
- Staffs can tell you to book your own taxi when you ask them to help you call a cab.
- Breakfast is inadequate. Food variety is extremely little and not worth it to wake up for breakfast.
Other than that, WIFI is still comparatively workable, and room is quiet is you choose the one that face the opposite side of Wanda plaza.
Dear guests, I am glad that you have chosen to stay in our hotel. Thank you for your feedback
パコ ビジネス ホテル ルオガン ブランチ
2016年11月 | 1泊滞在
Value for money”
Closest hotel to the concert hall but great value for money.