- good location, close to all the nightlife and shops
- comfortable beds
- secure safe
- terrible wifi everywhere
- staff generally indifferent to customer experience
- cheaper to book online than on arrival and no price match
- mosquitos everywhere
- they over charged us for washing, no apology
- small pool area with not enough sun beds and no beach to sunbathe on (pool water was green one day too)
- no running water on Christmas Eve for the entire day. Had to change rooms at 8pm, no compensation or even a complimentary drink!
- drains smelt
- militant early check out of 10:30 am and knocks on the door if even a minute later, even though the hotel was empty
- ask to prove payment when checking out even though we had paid four days in advance, but had to provide the original receipt.
Would not recommend unfortunately.
2017年11月 | 1泊滞在
A/C didnt work wifi didnt work electric was on and off all night so no power for phones etc”
Room had over 15 mosquitos cockroaches and spiders. A/C didnt work neither did the hot water and water pressure was a joke. No electric during the night hence no air conditioning, no power to charge/use any electrical device and no hot water at night or in the morning. Swimming pool and restaurant were under construction. Staff didn't want to give a full refund until I spike with agoda and they lied about the problems to agoda as my gf speaks Thai so she could translate the conversation the receptionist had with the agoda staff. Paid 1500 baht about £39 for one of the worst nights in a hotel ive ever had.