Conveniently located in Santorini, La Maltese Hotel is a great base from which to explore this vibrant city. Only from the city center, the hotel's strategic location ensures that guests can quickly and easily reach many local points of interest. Visitors to the hotel can take pleasure in touring the city's top attractions: Imerovigli, Aegean Designs, Megaron Gyzi Museum.
La Maltese Hotel offers impeccable service and all the essential amenities to invigorate travelers. While lodging at this wonderful property, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all rooms, daily housekeeping, postal service, 24-hour front desk, express check-in/check-out.
9 rooms spread over 2 floors provide a warm and pleasant home away from home. Modern comforts such as additional toilet, linens, private entrance, sofa, towels can be found in selected rooms. Whether you're a fitness enthusiast or are just looking for a way to unwind after a hard day, you will be entertained by top-class recreational facilities such as boats, hot tub, sauna, outdoor pool, spa. La Maltese Hotel is an ideal place of stay for travelers seeking charm, comfort and convenience in Santorini.
Santorini (Thira) National Airport (JΤR)
Santorini Airport (JTR)
Hospital or clinic
Central Clinic of Santorini
Creta Alpha Market Store
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Wi-Fi in public areas
Things to do, ways to relax
Swimming pool [outdoor]
Dining, drinking, and snacking
Services and conveniences
Safety deposit boxes
For the kids
Front desk [24-hour]
Car park [nearby]
Available in all rooms
Free bottled water
In-room safe box
Child and extra bed policy
Infant 0-2 year(s)
Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
Children 3-4 year(s)
Must use an extra bed
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Some helpful facts
Check-in from: 14:00
Check-in until: 20:00
Check-out from: 08:00
Check-out until: 11:30
Airport transfer fee: 15 EUR
Travel time to airport (minutes): 30
Number of bars/lounges
Number of floors: 2
Number of restaurants: 1
Number of rooms : 9
Room voltage: 220
Most recent renovation: 2015
Real reviews from real guests
Agoda Reviews (3)Booking.com Reviews (75)
From 3 reviews
Filter by guest type:
Value for money8.0
Provided by verified guests of
Sort guest comments by:
Showing 2 verified guest comments
Maria from United Arab Emirates
Stayed 3 nights in November 2016
Disappointing hotel :(”
You consider your property 5 star on the website which is deceiving, I would rate as 3 star. If you rate as 5 star, then following should be available and maintained :
1) Most of the fittings in the bathroom and kitchen are rusted. The handle of the bathtub is so bad, it gave me infection. The Jacuzzi knobs are rusted and I had to personally clean them to have a soak which got me infection.
2) Breakfast was pathetic - is this called continental? It was left outside daily - was it for the birds to eat? No milk, fruits or coffee. The coffee machine and even the bread toaster is in a bad condition.
3) The bedsheets were stained.
4) Bathroom sandals were not available (flooring being tiled).
5) Atleast a map around Satorini should be kept in the room on arrival.
6) Keep some details of tour companies to go around.
7) No point in having a swimming pool if it is not heated.
8) The cushions outside were very dirty.
9) The lights in the kitchen were not working and it was not fixed inspite of mentioning it to the staff.
The only thing your staff was good at was in charging the amount immediately on arrival.
I looked at other 4 star properties in Fira and they were in a much better condition that your so called 5 star property.