Excellent 9.0
Based on 71 reviews
  • Entire home/apt

  • 5 guests

  • 2 bedrooms

  • 1 bathroom

  • 90 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

More about LisbonSerena

An overview

Set in the Lisbon centre, just 250 metres from Avenida da Liberdade, this apartment is primely located. LisbonSerena features an equipped kitchen, free WiFi and a furnished terrace. Featuring high ceilings and traditional windows and shutters, this apartment features a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The living room has sofas, a flat-screen cable TV and a PS3 gaming console. The fully equipped kitchen provides guests with the comfort of being able to prepare their own meals and eat in the dining area or in the furnished terrace. Alternatively, just a 1-minute walk away there are several restaurants serving traditional Portuguese meals, as well as international flavours. It is a 2-minute walk from Avenida Metro Station, with connections with most of the Lisbon area. Lisbon International Airport is 6.5 km from the LisbonSerena.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest. Please note that the 20% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on the day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. LisbonSerena will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash upon arrival. Please note that a welcome drink is offered for stays of over 3 nights. Please inform LisbonSerena in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (71)

Filter by traveler type
Excellent
based on 71 reviews
  • Cleanliness 9.0
  • Facilities 8.8
  • Location 9.3
  • Room comfort and quality 8.5
  • Service 9.2
  • Value for money 8.9
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: