Located in a traditional cobbled street of Alfama, Localtraveling São Pedro’s self-catering accommodations feature a modern and colourful decoration just a 10-minute walk from Santa Apolónia Train and Metro Station.
Localtraveling’s studios feature colourful wallpaper and a fully equipped kitchenette for guests to prepare their meals. The private bathroom comes with a shower.
Guests will find restaurants and bars offering traditional meals, along Fado music less than a 5-minute walk away. There is free Wi-Fi available and public parking for a surcharge in a nearby location.
São Jorge Castle is a 7-minute walk away, offering panoramic views of Lisbon, and Praça do Comércio is 850 metres away, with many shopping and dining opportunities. Bairro Alto is around 18 minutes by public transportation.
Portela Airport (LIS)
Terreiro do Paco Metro Station
Santa Apolonia Metro Station
Hospital or clinic
Carlos Grocery Store
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
Please note that Localtraveling São Pedro does not have a reception. As soon as the reservation is confirmed, Localtraveling São Pedro will contact guests with the details and instructions for arrival.
Please note that, to confirm the booking, a deposit of 25% of the total reservation value will be charged automatically via credit card details. The other 75% will be charged automatically in the credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Guests that prefer to pay the 75% due in cash upon arrival should contact the property directly.
Please note that guests checking in after 22:00 will pay an additional cost of EUR 30 per reservation. Upon arrival a security deposit of EUR 100 is required to be paid in cash.
Please note that this property has no elevator and access is done through stairs.
Please note that as this is a historical area, cars cannot access the property directly. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Localtraveling Sao Pedro in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Verified guest reviews
Booking.com Reviews (42)Agoda Reviews (1)
From 1 review
Filter by guest type:
Room comfort and quality8.0
Value for money4.0
Provided by verified guests of
Sort guest comments by:
Showing 1 review
fung from China
Studio with Air Conditioning
Stayed 3 nights in September 2015
(1)comfortable/clean is good (2)location is not convenient