The hotel provides a complimentary pick-up service at Hanoi Office, No 73, Ly Nam De Street, Hoan Kiem District from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM. In order to reserve the transfer, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance.
Boat embarkation starts at 12:00 PM.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service. Please contact the cruise in order to be arranged pick-up service.
An advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board. Please contact cruises at least 03 days in advance of your check in date to provide these information.
The package will start at lunch time and will finish after lunch on day of departure and includes:
- Entrance ticket to visit Halong Bay
- 1 bottle of water on bus/way/person
- Welcome drink, hot/cold towels
- 1 bottle of water in room/per person/per night
- In-house English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- Hairdryer and slippers
- Full-board meals (set menu)
- Tea and coffee for breakfast
- Kayaking, Swimming
- Cooking Class, Fruit Carving Flower
- Tai Chi Lesson
- Souvenir and amenities sales
- Movie Nights, board games and squid fishing
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
Hanoi-Halong shuttle bus service is available at charges of USD 10 USD for one way and USD 15 for two ways). Pick-up location is in the Hanoi Old Quarter area or at Hanoi Opera House, No 1 Trang Tien Str- Hoan Kiem District. Please contact property 24 hours prior to arrival.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.