Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

More about Mil.leni 4042

An overview

Situated in Roses, this air-conditioned apartment features a garden with a seasonal outdoor pool. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is 700 metres from Ciutadella Roses. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 52 km from the property.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Getting around

  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Elevator
  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

A deposit of 30% of the reservation must be paid at the moment of making the reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid upon arrival, either in cash or by credit card. Reservations are from Saturday to Saturday. Check-in is on Saturdays from 16:00 until 19:00. Check-out is on Saturdays from 09:00 until 12:00, upon previous request and confirmation with the rental agency. Bed linen and towels are not provided, but may be rented. Pets are allowed upon request and for an extra cost of EUR 25. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Avda.Nord 57, 17480 ROSES. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Mil.leni 4042 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 200 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. License number: HUTG-007900
Show more Show less



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: