• Entire home/apt

  • 10 guests

  • 290 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

About Monica

Description

Located in Vilamoura, 10 Km from the marina and the beach, Monica is a ground floor self-catering villa with 5 bedrooms, an outdoor pool and free WiFi in all areas. With accommodation for 10 persons, Monica includes 3 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The living room equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV includes 2 seating areas and a fireplace. The fully equipped kitchen also features a fireplace and guests can enjoy their meal either indoors or outdoors at the terrace by the pool. In addition guests can visit Quarteira, at a 7-minute drive, and taste the fish specialities available at the local restaurants. The outdoor pool is fenced for security reasons and it’s surrounded by a 2000 square metres garden and lawn. The furnished terrace includes sun loungers and barbecue facilities. A separate exterior laundry room with washing machine and ironing facilities is at guests’ disposal. Monica is situated in the Vila Sol Golf Resort and is 19 Km away from Faro International Airport. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Getting around

  • Airport transfer
  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]

Dining, drinking, and snacking

  • BBQ facilities

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

Access

  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Important notice

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. Monica will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer. Please note that a security deposit of EUR 500 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please inform Monica in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (4)

Filter by traveler type
Very good
based on 4 reviews
  • Cleanliness 6.3
  • Facilities 7.5
  • Location 8.1
  • Room comfort and quality 6.9
  • Service 7.5
  • Value for money 6.9
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: