My Flat in Paris - 17th offers self-catering apartments set in various locations around the 17th district of Paris. These apartments feature a contemporary design, a flat-screen TV and provide free Wi-Fi access.
Each apartment includes a fully equipped kitchen area, complete with a dishwasher, kettle, toaster and microwave. A washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities are also provided. The bathroom is fitted with a shower. You can also make free calls to landlines in various countries.
The 17th district is the home to the Palais des Congrès Convention Centre and the airport shuttle to Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Paris - Le Bourget Airport (LBG)
Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
Hospital or clinic
Cimn - Medical Imaging
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Available in all rooms
TV [flat screen]
Free bottled water
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- The apartments are in various location in the 17th district of Paris. The address shown on the map is for the agency's office
- The key pick up takes place from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 17:00. On Sunday and on public holidays, you will be given an appointment at the apartment, between 12:00 and 17:00.
-For an early or late check-in, please contact the agency to check if it is possible and if fees apply..
- Transportation to the apartment can be arranged.
- For multiple bookings it is not likely that the apartments will be in the same building.
- A valid ID in the name of the person who made the booking as well as the credit card that was used for the booking will be systematically requested during check-in.
In the case of someone other than the booker checking in:
- A family member bearing the same last name will be requested to show a valid ID and a credit card.
- A non-family member will be requested to show a valid ID and their credit card will be charged with an extra fee of EUR 15. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: 5 rue Frédéric Bastiat, 75008 Paris.