A 2-minute drive from Naiharn Beach, Naiharn Beach Road Apartment offers furnished rooms with a kitchen and a terrace. Guests can arrange excursions at the tour desk or rent a car to go explore the city on their own. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
The property is a 5-minute drive to Rawai Beach. It is a 15-minute drive from Kata and Karon Beaches. Patong Beach is a 20-minute drive while Phuket Town is a 25-minute drive away. Phuket International Airport is located within a 1-hr drive.
Rooms at Naiharn Beach Road Apartment are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and a seating area. It also has a terrace. An attached bathroom comes with shower facilities.
For guests’ convenience, the apartment provides laundry and shuttle services. Free public parking is possible at a nearby location.
Guests can sample a variety of Italian dishes at the on-site restaurant.
Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Krabi International Airport (KBV)
Phuket Bus Terminal 2
Hospital or clinic
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Available in all rooms
Free bottled water
Internet access – wireless
Separate dining area
TV [flat screen]
Child and extra bed policy
Infant 0-1 year(s)
Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an extra charge.
Children 2-3 year(s)
Must use an extra bed
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The hotel requires prepayment via PayPal. Guests will receive a direct email from the hotel within 48 hours of booking with the payment instructions. To confirm the reservation, payment must be made within 48 hours once email is received.
Verified guest reviews
Booking.com Reviews (30)Agoda Reviews (2)
From 2 reviews
Filter by guest type:
Room comfort and quality10.0
Value for money6.0
Provided by verified guests of
Filter guest comments by:
Sort guest comments by:
Showing 2 verified guest comments
Sergey from Russia
Stayed 4 nights in March 2017
Deception and unbalanced, scandalous staff.”
The hotel Naiharn Beach Road Apartment does not match the description. We booked for 4 night, stayed (and paid) 1 night. We needed a kitchen and 2 beds for 2 men. This is exactly what we did not get.
1. the second bedroom can not be used (there is no air conditioning, T= 33 Celsium degrees under roof),
2. there is no microwave oven (now it is deleted from description),
3. two pans of two can not be used (old and damaged, "with wool" - it's impossible to cook), and we were denied replacement,
4. the kitchenware was dirty at check-in,
5. water leaks from the kitchen sink,
6. 90 sq.m are absent even if you add the unusable 2nd bedroom,
7. plastic curtains are dotted with 100 holes in both rooms and the second curtain produces a terrible smell in the second heated bedroom (decomposing due to the sun and high temperature).
8. the manager after my polite replacement request (pan about) began to jump, swear, shout, desperately wave her hands (she is a local resident).
9. the hotel owner (Michael Soerensen) threatened guests repeatedly and aggressively after the letter to agoda.com (I have the sound record).
10. Hotel position: noisy road.
Reviewed April 08, 2017
Did you find this review helpful?|
Marat from Russia
Stayed 14 nights in December 2012
Хорошее расположение. Приветливый персонал. ”
Все очень хорошо. ВСего в номере достаточно. Мне понравилось.