The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.Transfer to Maafushi Hotels
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat or chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required. Public Ferryboat
- Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2 per person per way.
- Ferry departs from Male’ at 3:00 PM / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 7:30 AM
- If your flight lands after 1:00 PM, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
- No ferry services on Friday.Chartered SpeedBoat
- Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 185 - 200 per trip
- Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 35-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
- Advance booking is required for speedboat transferMaldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!