Situated right on the Esplanade overlooking the sparkling waters of Port Noarlunga and its iconic jetty, this large, modern house is what holiday dreams are made of. Sleeping 12 in total with a convenient upstairs-downstairs layout, beautiful decor, gourmet kitchen and three resort-style bathrooms, it easily accommodates several families or a big group of friends.
On the upper level, the large living room with comfy couch and flat-screen TV has double sliding doors which open onto a covered balcony overlooking the beach - the perfect place to kick back with a cocktail or book - plus there's a fully enclosed backyard with decking, views to hills and a Weber Q.
There is loads to do and explore, with Port Noarlunga's 1.6km-long natural reef a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkelling, while the Onkaparinga River and its national park offer excellent kayaking, fishing and bushwalking. You'll find plenty of cafes and shops within walking distance, and you can also easily venture slightly further afield for some vineyard hopping in McLaren Vale.
* Ducted heating and cooling throughout.
* 5 bedrooms: 3 downstairs (1 king with reverse-cycle air-con, 1 queen, 1 with a bunk bed and 2 singles) and 2 upstairs (1 queen and 1 king with TV, walk-in robe and amazing views.
* 3 bathrooms: one upstairs with luxury corner spa bath, one main bathroom downstairs with separate shower room and toilet, plus a convenient extra shower in the laundry which can be accessed from the garage after a day at the beach.
* Huge, well-equipped kitchen with electric cooktop, dual-drawer dishwasher, microwave and breakfast bar.
* Large dining room with sea views with seating for 8 people.
* Comfy living room with flat-screen TV and balcony overlooking the beach.
* Backyard deck with barbecue.
* Double garage with internal access.
* Pet friendly