Built in 1863, this Grade II listed building features a stylish restaurant and en suite accommodation just a few metres from a tributary of the River Welland. It offers 10 en-suite rooms which are all situated on the first floor.
The Nevill Arms offers real cask ales, good pub food and traditional Sunday lunches. To the rear of the property is an open terrace, perfect for outdoor dining. Sit at a picnic table by the river bank overlooking the village green and stream. There is a separate conservatory for private functions.
The inn underwent extensive work during 2007 but retains its original character and features, including the large, studded oak door, the oak-beamed ceilings, the stone inglenook fireplace and leaded stone mullion windows.