1) The Guest will maintain the decorum and not cause any inconvenience to the neighbourers or other guests living in the vicinity.
2) The guest will pay the rent/fee for the stay, in advance.
3) The guest will be fully and solely responsible for the flat till the time he/ she/they are staying in it.
4) Any damage/loss will have to be borne by the guest.
5) No fire arms allowed.
6) No sub letting of the premises allowed.
7) No drugs allowed.
8) All NRI’s/Foreign/Domestic guests will attach a copy of their passport/Valid ID to this form.
9) No pets allowed in the property.
10) The guests will abide by all local government laws.
11) The guests (Adults and Kids) will use the swimming pool in proper swimming attire and in the pool timings.
12) No smoking/drinking in the corridors and at the pool side.
13) No spitting of chewing tobacco anywhere in the property.
14) No loud music. The music should be confined to the apartment.
15) The Slippers or shoes which are worn outside to the beaches should not be worn in the apartment.
16) The guest have to take care of their belongings. The care taker / owner would not be responsible for any loss or theft of the guest’s items..
17) All Vehicles to be parked outside the complex .
18) Guest are requested to switch off all electrical appliances when they are going out of the apartment. A damage deposit of INR 5000 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Ocean Shores Hospitality in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property w
Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes, which will be applicable to all reservations and will be charged additionally during check out.