All guests will have to check-in at the Chi Phat office before being taken to the property.
To get to Chi Phat you will have to travel to Andong Teuk village (2nd bridge on Road 48) by bus. Ask your bus driver to drop you off at Andong Teuk by the bridge. This will be followed by a 2-hour boat ride or 45-minute motor taxi which takes guests on a scenic river trip passing mangroves and forested mountains.
Transportation to Andong Teuk Village:
- From Phnom Penh: The bus departs Phnom Penh at 07:45 from Psar Reatrey (Night Market) on River Side to Koh Kong Town and arrives in Andong Teuk Village around 11:30.
- From Sihanoukville: The bus departs from the central bus station at 08:00 for Koh Kong Town and arrives in Andong Teuk Village around 11:30.
- From Koh Kong Town: The bus departs from the central bus station at 08:00 to Phnom Penh and arrives in Andong Teuk Village at around 10:30.
Note: Check with your guest house or travel agent for additional information about bus departures and ticket reservations.
Transportation options Andong Teuk - Chi Phat - Andong Teuk:
- By Boat: You can book directly through the property’s office or ask at the bridge to arrange a boat for you. The boat journey is USD 30 for a medium boat (maximum 6 passengers) and USD 40 for a big boat (maximum 20 passengers).
The journey from Andong Teuk to Chi Phat by boat is a 2-hour scenic river trip passing mangroves and forested mountains.
- By motor taxi: You can book directly through our office or ask at the bridge to arrange a motor for you. The journey is USD 7 per person and takes about 45 minutes.