Please note that in case of couples, the property requires a valid marriage proof at the time of check-in. The right to admission is reserved by the property.
- All dues should be paid in advance and before check-in and will be non-refundable.
- Indian Government approved photo ID proof of the guest(s) is required at the time of Check-In (such as Adhaar Card, Election card, Driving license, Passport). Please note, PAN card will not be accepted as a photo ID proof.
- The Guests are responsible for their own belongings.
- No Pets are allowed in the hotel rooms or the hotel premises.
- Bringing goods and / or storing of raw or exposed cinema films, or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature and / or prohibited goods and / or goods of objectionable nature is prohibited. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the management , its other guests , invitees visitors, agents and servants for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guests's own negligence and non-observance of any / instructions,.
- The management of the Hotel reserves right to admission to the property.
- The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person for whom they are responsible. Please ensure that water taps and electrical switches are off before leaving your room.
- Washing and drying of clothes by the guests is not allowed. Any such act will result in an instant penalty of INR 1,000/-.
- No cooking is allowed by the guests in the hotel rooms / premises. Any such act will result in an instant penalty of INR 1,000/-.
- Car parking in the hotel premises is at the owners risk. Please register your car at the reception at the time of check-in.
- Hot water will be available from 7am to 9:30 am.
- Please lock your room and leave the room key with the reception before going out. Charges incurred to replace keys lost by the guest will be recovered from the guest. Payment before