The room rate does not include transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi. The transfer bus will pick up the guests from hotels located in the Old Quarter Area or outside this area; the guests will be picked up at The City Opera House. Boat embarkation starts at 12.30 PM at Tuan Chau Island Halong Wharf.
Guests are required to provide the hotel name, address and contact number in Hanoi and Halong at least 24 hours in advance for the pick-up service. Please contact the cruise in order to be arranged pick-up service.
An advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number or ID, visa expiry date for all Passengers. A valid passport or ID is required upon check-in on board.
The all inclusive package will start at lunch time and will finish after breakfast on day of departure and includes:
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide/ Escort
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C and Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Hairdryer and slippers
- Standing wooden hanger
- Full-board Meals (Fresh Vietnamese seafood set menu)
- Cabin Service (Fresh seasonal fruit & flowers and a bottle of wine – Suite only)
- Wine Selection
- Kayaking, Swimming
- Cooking Demonstration
- Tai Chi Session
- Entertainment Activities and Happy Hour
- Facilities and Equipment (charter only)
- Special Theme Cruises (charter only)
- Special Theme Event (charter only: wedding, gala dinner on beach, in cave)
- Special Leisure Activities (charter only: kayak racing, tree planting and rubbish collecting)
- Board Games and Squid Fishing
- Safety Facilities and First-Aid Equipment
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.