• Entire home/apt

  • 12 guests

  • 450 m²

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Pinhal

An overview

Featuring modern architecture, this luxurious 6-bedroom villa is located in Vilamoura, within 7 km from the marina. It offers an outdoor saltwater swimming pool surrounded by a lawn area. The large living room includes a fireplace, a dining area, sofas and a flat-screen satellite TV. It opens out to the garden area, where a foosball table is. The kitchen matches the style of the rest of the villa, with modern appliances to prepare meals. Outdoors, in the covered terrace, a dining table, barbecue facilities, a sink and counter. The poolside sun loungers are perfect to enjoy the Portuguese sun. Guests can enjoy an array of golf courses in the surrounding area. Faro International Airport is 23 km from the Pinhal villa, and Boliqueime Train Station is less than 10 minutes’ driving.
Show more Show less

Facilities

  • Air conditioning
  • Closet
  • Desk
  • Dishwasher
  • DVD/CD player
  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Ironing facilities
  • Kitchenware
  • Microwave
  • Private pool
  • Refrigerator
  • Satellite/cable channels
  • Seating area
  • Washing machine

Languages spoken

  • Portuguese
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Pinhal will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer. Please note that a security deposit of EUR 500 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the villa. Please inform Pinhal in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Show more Show less
Booking.com Reviews (2)


1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: