Exceptional 9.3
Based on 72 reviews

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

About Pipowagen Camping Puur Genieten

Description

Pipowagen Camping Puur Genieten is located in Someren-Heide. WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a garden, a terrace and a seating area. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a refrigerator and kitchenware. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area and cleaning products. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and a children's playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. If you feel like visiting the surroundings, golf course De Schwinkelsche is 3.4 km away. Maastricht-Aachen Airport is 59.5 km away. The property offers free parking.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Bicycle rental
  • Car park

Fitness & recreation

  • Games room

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

For the kids

  • Family room
  • Playground

Access

  • Facilities for disabled guests
  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Important notice

Please note that a 40% deposit is required to guarantee the reservation. The property will provide the payment instruction directly after reservation. The remaining 60% needs to be paid 14 days prior arrival. Bed linen is not included and can be rented at a cost of 7.50EUR Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (72)

Filter by traveler type
Exceptional
based on 72 reviews
  • Cleanliness 9.6
  • Facilities 9.4
  • Location 8.9
  • Room comfort and quality 8.9
  • Service 9.6
  • Value for money 9.2
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: