Excellent 8.6
Based on 249 reviews

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

About Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments

Description

Set in a typical restored building, Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments are centrally located in the Portuguese capital. The self-catering units building are a 15-minute walk from the Tagus riverside. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property. The design apartments at Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos all have a sitting area with a sofa and a TV, a dining area and a balcony with city view, and some apartments feature river view. Linen and towels are provided. Each apartment has a kitchen and a living room with a dining area, offering the opportunity for guests to prepare their own meals in the privacy of their apartment. Alternatively, guests can explore the surrounding cobbled streets and savor delicious meals at the several restaurants available in the neighborhood. The Santos train station is within a 6-minute walk and provides direct access by train to the beach areas of both Estoril and Cascais and the cultural area of Belém, featuring the typical Pastéis de Belém (a traditional custard puff pastry). Chiado area, featuring various historical cafés and shops, is 1.1 km away. Sintra is 28.3 km from Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments and Lisbon International Airport is 11.1 km away.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Car park

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

For the kids

  • Family room

Access

  • Elevator
  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Air conditioning
  • Balcony/terrace
  • Dishwasher
  • Heating
  • Kitchenware
  • Microwave
  • Refrigerator
  • television
  • Washing machine
Show more Show less

Policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Important notice

Please note that Portugal Ways Santos Azulejos Apartments has no reception. Guests will receive an access code via email 2 days before arrival. Please note that the 30% charged on the day of booking is non-refundable. The remaining 70% will be debited 72 hours before arrival. Please note that from the 1 January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests with more than 13 years old. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (249)

Filter by traveler type
Excellent
based on 249 reviews
  • Cleanliness 9.1
  • Facilities 8.4
  • Location 8.4
  • Room comfort and quality 9.0
  • Service 7.7
  • Value for money 8.9
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: