"A hallway welcomes the guests into the apartment. On the right there is a small toilet with a ceramic basin. The door on the right leads into the kitchen, very well equipped and spacious, with a window and several worktops.
Going down the corridor you enter the living room, which comprises a dining area furnished with an extendible crystal table, some comfortable silk armchairs, and a bar island lined with stools and connecting to the kitchen. The day area offers a coffee table, a sofa bed (140 cm) and some armchairs.
Opposite the sofa bed, some sliding doors separate the day area from the first bedroom, furnished with a double bed (140 cm), TV, armchair and a lovely wooden cabinet. By day the room can be used as a sitting corner, whilst at night it turns into a cosy guest bedroom.
Beside this room you enter a big hallway comprising a spacious wardrobe, occupying the most of the wall. On the right, you find the master bedroom with a double bed (140 cm), two bedside tables, a desk and a big wall-closet, across from the window.
All windows overlook a quiet inner courtyard.
Coming back into the hallway there is the big bathroom with shower, tub, basin and wc.
- Water kettle
- Coffee machine
The apartment is located in the 15th arrondissement, one of the largest in Paris. Differing from the other districts, which are usually overcrowded with tourists, the 15th arrondissement still maintains the original Parisian atmosphere and offers a large selection of delicatessen and high quality grocery shops.
The main attractions in the area:
- Jardin Atlantique, located along the Montparnasse station railroad tracks (Montparnasse Gare), with fitness centre, tennis courts and playground
- André Citroen Park, one of the most beautiful contemporary parks of the city, located in the left bank of the Seine
- ‘La Ruche 2’ in Montparnasse, along the Passage de Dantzig, which used to be home to the ateliers of the most important XIX century artists
- Beaugrenelle district, located along the Seine and only steps from the Eiffel Tower, consisting of many high rising buildings and towers, pretty unusual for Paris skyline
The closest subway stops are:
- EMILE ZOLA (line 10)
- COMMERCE (line 8)
- LA MOTTE PIQUET GRENELLE (lines 6-8-10)
The closest parking is the ‘Parking du Commerce’ at approx. 110 m, in 104 rue Théâtre."