Exceptional 9.6
Based on 19 reviews
  • Entire home/apt

  • 3 guests

  • 30 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

More about Quinta da Mo

An overview

The traditionally-built Quinta da Mo is located in the Azorean São Miguel Island, amidst green surroundings. The unit is 1 km from the renowned Furnas Lagoon. This holiday home comes with free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning. There is a dining area and a private bathroom with a spa bath. The terrace has garden views. Guests may cook their own meals in the equipped kitchenette at their disposal. Meal may be enjoyed in the indoor dining area or al fresco. Local restaurants are within a 5-minute drive. The Furnas Golf Club is 6 km from the property. Guests may enjoy a free rowing boat ride within Quinta da Mó. Ponta Delgada is 44 km away while João Paulo II Airport is a 39-minute drive away.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Getting around

  • Airport transfer
  • Bicycle rental
  • Car park
  • Rental car
  • Valet parking

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden
  • Hot tub

Dining, drinking, and snacking

  • BBQ facilities

Services and conveniences

  • Laundry service
  • Library
  • Smoking area

For the kids

  • Babysitting service
  • Playground

Access

  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that guests will be offered a welcome basket with various Azorean products, upon arrival. Please note that 30% of the total reservation amount must be paid via bank transfer, on the day of booking. The remaining 70% will be charged in cash, upon arrival. Please inform Quinta da Mo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (19)

Filter by traveler type
Exceptional
based on 19 reviews
  • Cleanliness 9.6
  • Facilities 9.7
  • Location 9.6
  • Room comfort and quality 9.5
  • Service 10.0
  • Value for money 9.1
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: