Located in the village of Soengas, 7 km from Vieira do Minho, Quinta De Calvelos offers a swimming pool and views of the Paneda Gerês National Park and Cávado River.
Surrounded by rural landscapes, Quinta De Calvelos was built in the 18th century and offers accommodations for 2 persons with a private bathroom and access to a lounge with a dining area.
Quinta De Calvelos produces some of the essential ingredients that are served at the exclusive restaurant on site. Guests can taste the traditional cuisine of Minho while enjoying the wine that is also produced at the farm of the property.
Guests are invited to discover the picturesque villages, the Peneda Gerês National Park 12 km away and the therapeutic thermal waters of the Gerês. The historical city of Braga is 30 km away and the Ermal Dam is a 19-minute drive. Porto International Airport is 85 km away.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Some helpful facts
Check-in from: 14:00
Check-in until: 20:00
Check-out from: 09:00
Check-out until: 11:00
Local Tax ID: 92/2008
Number of rooms : 4
Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 80% must be paid upon arrival in cash. Quinta De Calvelos will contact guests with further details. License number: 92/2008