• Balcony/terrace

  • Garden

  • Car park

  • BBQ facilities

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Quinta Dona Ines

An overview

Quinta Dona Ines is located in the centre of Prazeres, a small rural village which is 10 minutes by car from Calheta Beach. This Madeira property is a 41-minute drive away from the centre of Funchal. This holiday home has a fully-equipped kitchen and a small surrounding garden with barbecue facilities. Featuring a private bathroom, it has a living area with sofas and a TV. Guests are welcome to cook their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. Several local restaurants are located within 2 km of the house. The area is also renowned for the quality of its wines. The house iis located amidst a number of trails in the mountains. The coastal village of Jardim do Mar is a 10-minute drive away. The renowned São Vicente Caves are a 43-minute drive away. Madeira International Airport is a 50-minute drive from Quinta Dona Ines
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Getting around

  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden

Dining, drinking, and snacking

  • BBQ facilities

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Balcony/terrace
  • Kitchenware
  • Seating area
  • Bathtub
  • Microwave
  • TV
  • Heating
  • Refrigerator
  • Washing machine

Languages spoken

  • Portuguese
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property. If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Final cleaning is included. Please note that the 25% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. Quinta Dona Ines will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (13)
Agoda Reviews (1)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: