This oceanfront Los Cabos property is located in the southern end of the Baja California Peninsula. Club Regina Los Cabos features a 24-hour front desk, a concierge desk, tour/ticket assistance, childcare, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Raintree's Club Regina Los Cabos features an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy a meal in the on-site restaurant. A 24-hour front desk is available.
The One Bedroom Suite & the Grand Suite at the Los Cabos Raintree's Club include a kitchenette with microwave, toaster, refrigerator, a two-burner stove and dishwasher. A hot tub is also provided.
Activities such as whale watching, jet skiing, boating and horse riding are available nearby the Club Regina Los Cabos.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Available in all rooms
Free bottled water
TV [flat screen]
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
A resort fee will be charged directly at the resort: Hotel/Studio USD 11.00, One Bedroom USD 14.00, Two Bedroom USD 17.00
- Minimum age required at check-in is 21.
- Please note that the front desk is open 24 hours.
- Guests without prior arrangement who do not check out by 10 am will incur a US $100 charge. Any guests not checked out by 2 pm will be charged for an additional night.
- At check-in we ask for credit card that we run through the system for guarantee holding for the amount MXN 5000.00 for incidentals charges. If credit card is not available, we ask for cash as security deposit.
- A resort fee will be charged directly at the resort: Hotel/Studio USD 11.00 plus tax One Bedroom USD 14.00 plus tax Two Bedroom USD 17.00 plus tax * Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.