Transfer to Ras Reef Guest House
To reach the hotels in Rasdhoo Island, a public ferryboat, private ferry, chartered speedboat or seaplane can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 5 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
Public Ferry Boat
- Ferryboat takes 3 hours to reach Rasdhoo Island and costs approximately 5 USD per person per way
- Departure from Male’ - Sunday ,Tuesday, Thursday at 9:00 hrs
- Departure from Rasdhoo Island - Saturday, Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 hrs
- Ferryboat takes 1 hour to reach Rasdhoo Island and costs approximately 30 USD per person per way. Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer – 5 days prior arrival
- Every Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- Male’ to Rasdhoo- 15:45
- Rasdhoo to Male’- 07:30
Speedboat takes 1 hour to reach Rasdhoo Island and approximately costs 460-500 USD per way. Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer – 5 days prior arrival
Kuramathi speed boat transfer (85 USD) -everyday up n down transfer upon request one day earlier according to availability.
Seaplane takes 15 Minutes to reach Rasdhoo Island and costs approximately 245 USD per person per way - Male’ to Rasdhoo. Sea plane will be arranged upon request prior 10 days.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!
As the guesthouse is located on the local island of Rasdhoo, government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, excursions can be arranged to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied. A 5-minute walk away is also a beach where bikinis are allowed
Rasdhoo Island is accessible by public ferryboat, private ferry, chartered speedboat or seaplane transfer. Please contact the guesthouse in advance to arrange the transfer, with your arrival details and full names of all guests. The cost of the transfer is not included in the room rate, and is to be paid upon check-in.
1. Public ferry boat will take about 3 hours and costs about USD 4 per person per way. The ferry boat departs from Male on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 09:00. It departs from Rasdhoo Island on Saturdays, Mondays and Wednesdays at 11:00.
2. Private ferry boats take about 1 hour to reach Rasdhoo Island. Private ferry boats operate every Monday, Thursday and Saturday only. It departs from Male at 16:00 and departs from Rasdhoo at 07:00.
3.Speedboats operate 7 days a week and cost USD 40 per person per way and round trip costs USD 80.
4. Seaplanes take about 15 minutes to reach Rasdhoo Island and costs about USD 200 per person per way. Advance booking of up to 1 day prior to arrival is required.
On arrival at Male Airport, the property's representative will be greeting guests with a Ras Reef name board at the arrival exit.