#Referring to the latest announcement by the Malaysian government entering to the Phase 2 the swimming pool, gym and sauna will be close until further notice (depends on extension).#
##Due to the current circumstances, there is no pool access to be allowed for our homestay due to the many conditions involved by the building management. We will not encourage to the access to pool and our staff will not assist on this. Whoever guests try to access by themselves and get penalty by building management / security, we will not take any responsibility on this. Hope this clarifies.##
Not suitable for pets
Check-in time is 3PM - 2AM (next day)
Check out by 11AM
-DEPOSIT (RM 400)
Manager will be available from 10am-8pm, we wish for your understanding that because we are not hotel but budget Homestay so we do not have 24 hours service, manager will need to back home and rest around 8pm, kindly leave a msg to her after her working hour, she will get back to you and assist on the next morning.
RULE No.1 : PLEASE BE CLEAR THAT We are not hotel , we are APARTMENT, we offer much lower price than hotel, we let you feels more like HOME, so do no expect a standard hotel service, we promised to give you a whole new level of EXPERIENCE
- please do let us know your check in time in advance so we can prepare for your arrival accordingly). Early luggage storage is possible with fees applied and need to request in advancement for arrangement.
- Late check out(up to 2pm) is possible with fees applied and need to request in advancement for arrangement.
- Kitchen equipped with basic kitchen utensils and cutlery (only light cooking is allowed).
- If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit
- Loss of keys or access card will incur an RM200 replacement fee.
- Strictly no smoking inside the house, you may smoke at the balcony
- I assume no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors willfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit.
- Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
- Appreciate if you could clear the garbage and any leftover food in the refrigerator.
- Private carpark - MYR 10 per day (limited, first come first serve basis, reservation needed)
The places its just not like in the picture, i feel like goes to my friend house and just sleep over. doesnt feel suites.
See room deals
Many Cockroaches, found used mask in house. No wifi
See room deals
should fix facilities in the room”
Pros: Room is clean and spacious, price is cheap. Cons: Some facilities in the room such as table and chairs in the balcony are spoiled. The environment around the lif at the highest level is terrible.
See room deals