After booking, you may reserve the location of your accommodation by calling the residence. Location preferences are subject to availability and available at an additional cost.
Please note that during the summer guests are required to use the reception at the Andromède Les Constellations building.
Reception opening hours in the summer:
- Saturday: 8:00 to 22:00
- Sunday to Friday: 09:00 to 12:00 and 16:30 to 19:30
Reception opening hours in the winter:
- Saturday: 8:00 to 20:00
- Sunday to Friday: 08:00 to 11:00 and 16:00 to 19:00
Please note that reception opening hours are subject to change, please contact the residence before your arrival.
The Andromède Les Constellations reception is open 24 hours a day in winter, if the Néreides reception is closed.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Prices include : accommodation, bath linen (1 big towel + 1 small towel), cleaning linen (kitchen towel + bath mat), cleaning kit, final cleaning (except for kitchen area and dishes), bed linen, basic WiFi access (to 5 devices to navigate, e-mails, reading and research), TV, all taxes and fees (except for the tourist tax ).
Please note that free limited WiFi access is available for up to 5 devices. Unlimited WiFi access can also be requested with an extra charge.
And also (1 week stay minimum) :
• Free access to the outdoor swimming pool of the resort
• 1 Loisipass* (leisure pass), approximate worth EUR 50, per apartment per week giving access to numerous on-site activities and leisure
* not refundable if the pass is not used and not available for internal, corporate and owners bookings. Pierre & Vacances independent partners.
For short stays of 2 nights minimum, arrivals are possible from 14:00 and departures should be before 12:00 (subject to availability, they may be possible until 17:00).
For every length of stay, beds can be made upon arrival at an extra cost per person.
A baby kit, suitable f