Please note that any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed prior to arrival. Additional charges are not calculated automatically in the total amount and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Please note the house rules that guests are required to abide by:
1. Drinking and smoking are not allowed in public areas, especially pool side.
2. Access to swimming pool & gym only in proper attire. Guests in pajamas/ sari/ salwar/pants etc will not be permitted in the pool.
3. Bedrooms are no smoking & sanitizing charges applicable if traces of smoke found in rooms.
4. Keep noise down, more so after 9 pm at night.
5. Spitting / littering in public area or rooms is not permitted.
6. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property and its fixtures and fittings caused by them or any other person for whom they are responsible. A damage deposit of INR 2000 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please inform Riviera Sapphire in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please note that any changes in tax structure due to government policies will result in revised taxes, which will be applicable to all reservations and will be charged additionally during check out.