Ideally located in Shinjuku, making trips to all the interesting places in Tokyo a breeze! Fully equipped with high-class vintage furniture of Japanese designer masterpiece. Clean, comfortable, and a quiet place to relax just like your home!
As I'm running a real estate investment company, I have a lot of connections with interior designers and furniture companies.
Therefore, I've been totally into collecting antique and vintage furniture from all over Japan to make my house as refined sanctuary.
This cozy house is located in an Eastern part of Shinjuku, where you will enjoy the best spots of Tokyo.
Upon entering the entrance, you walk into a Japanese Tatami room with 3 sets of comfortable and beautiful futon. There is also 2 bedrooms in the 3rd floor, the place is perfect for people who likes to enjoy both Japanese and Western styles.
The living area is anchored by 2 historic couches and modern tempered vintage tables, which is masterpieces of a Japanese famous designer, allowing a quiet space to rest or work in a relaxing atmosphere.
If you like to cook, you will have a well equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge, kettle, dishwasher, plates, cups, mugs, and silverware.
There is a full bath with clean, lush towels and other amenities for your convenience.
In the 3rd floor, two large bedrooms welcome you with lovely antique beds for extra added luxury.
Our apartment is conveniently located to everything and anything you might need for a perfect stay.
It has lots of restaurants; everything from fine dining, to your local diner.
It is a bustling, family-friendly, safe neighborhood with a real sense of community.
• Three bedrooms, one living room, a kitchen and fully separated bath, sink and two toilets. This apartment can accommodate up to 12 guests with 2 double beds, 2 single beds, a sofa bed, and 5 Japanese futons. The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove, refrigerator, a toaster, a kettle, dish washer and a microwave. A washing machine and dryer is also installed for your laundry needs. Laundry detergent is free to use. A vacuum cleaner is provided if you wish to clean your room by yourself.
• Amenities include shampoo, conditioner, and body soap. Fresh bed linens and fresh towels are also provided for each guest. I have also provided a hair dryer. All you need to bring is your cloths.
• Internet is provided for free. Pocket WiFi can connect up to 10 devices and is portable to use anywhere.
・If you receive a mail or a package during your stay, please tell them the owner is not available and do not accept it. In this case, they might give you a note so please put it in the mailbox.
• As a way to my house is a bit complicated and easy to get lost, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND you to take the route map included in a Welcome Guide when you’re going out.
• I’ve selected HIGH-QUALITY and vintage interior from all over Japan to make my house the best place. Especially, I took a great care in selecting the beds in the third floor.
However, when my friend stayed in my house, they said it’s too firm. Still, I recommend them because it was created by the famous Japanese designer with the purpose for excellent support for proper body alignment and a quality night's sleep. I’m sure you will like them!