Located 1.2 km from Sanibel, Florida city centre, this Sanibel Island inn offers beach access, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. Shuffleboard, tennis courts, and barbecue facilities are provided for guests' enjoyment.
A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each air-conditioned room at Seaside Inn. Ironing facilities are included in each room as well as a microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine, and dining table.
Complimentary bicycles are available for Sanibel Seaside Inn guests to ride while viewing the Gulf of Mexico. Free beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are offered for guests’ convenience.
Lighthouse Beach Park is 1.9 km from the property, and Sanibel Lighthouse is 2.1 km away from Seaside Inn. Guests will have access to Dunes Golf and Tennis Club, which is 6 minutes’ drive away.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Available in all rooms
Free bottled water
TV [flat screen]
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The resort fee includes the following:
- Continental breakfast
- Beach chairs and umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Bicycles and helmets
- Tennis court access (racquets and tennis balls included)
- Dunes Golf & Tennis Club membership
- Access to Dunes Golf & Tennis Club driving range
- Discounted (USD 49) 18 holes of golf at The Dunes Gold & Tennis Club (including golf cart) Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Verified guest reviews
Booking.com Reviews (211)Agoda Reviews (1)
based on 1 reviews
Filter by guest type:
Value for money8.0
Provided by verified guests of
Sort guest comments by:
Showing 1 review
Phillip from United Kingdom
Queen Room with Partial Gulf View - Top Floor
Stayed 1 night in October 2016
Qiet, comfortable lovely experience”
They made us very welcome, beds were amazing, very clean everywhere and location was predictively quiet. The island itself was also fabulous.