- Upon check-in, guests will be charged a per-day incidental fee. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Self parking and valet parking are available in the main garage at the MGM Grand, for an extra fee.
- The parking fee provides guests with in-and-out privileges for both valet or self-parking.
- Per hotel policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in, along with photo identification. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and cannot be guaranteed. Guests with special requests may incur additional charges.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day.
- In case of an early departure guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- Guests are liable for all damages to the LOFT.
- All food and beverage must be ordered through SKYLOFTS. Outside food and beverage is NOT permitted.
- In-LOFT events must be approved prior to arrival. If a guest would like to entertain in-LOFT, please advise the property in advance so they can plan the details and ensure they can accommodate event food and beverage requests.
- In-LOFT displaying or viewing of commercial products, bachelor or bacherlorette parties, live entertainment including DJs or performers, "flow-through” events and animals are not permitted.
- Management reserves the right to conclude your stay for violation of SKYLOFTS’ policies.
**For same day bookings, in the event that the credit card does not authorize for the deposit amount of first night's room and tax, the booking will be cancelled at 18:00** Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availab