Agoda in the News
Time to chill: Top Hotel Spas in Asia 2012
SINGAPORE (June 27, 2012)
A relaxing break can take many forms, from a last-minute urban retreat to a major overseas holiday. Achieving a state of inner calm, however, is another thing entirely, and not something that automatically happens the moment the toes touch foreign ground. As any traveler knows, just getting to a destination can be stressful, so having a great spa at hand is invaluable for a truly restorative getaway…
Each year, Agoda.com lists ten of the most outstanding hotel spas in Asia. Combining eastern and western therapies to promote both physical and spiritual wellness, these hotel spas each offer something unique, as well as a relaxing all-round hotel stay.
For the full article and high-resolution images of each property, please contact PR@agoda.com.
Top 10 Hotel Spas in Asia 2012
- Six Senses Yao Noi, Thailand
- Fusion Maia, Danang, Vietnam
- Four Seasons Spa, Singapore
- Conrad Spa Rangali Island Resort, Maldives
- Hotel Spa and Esthetique Suichokan, Sapporo, Japan
- Banyan Tree Spa Ungasan, Bali
- Volando Urai Spring Spa & Resort, Taiwan
- The Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
- Song Saa Private Island Resort, Cambodia
- Shinta Mani, Siem Reap
For more information, please contact PR@agoda.com.