Cabin 8 is also one of eight fully self contained 2 bedroom cabins located on the banks of the tranquil Crookhaven River, these newly refurbished modern cabins are perfect for the weekend away or a holiday. With access to the cabins private wharf, you cannot run out of things to do, including fishing & leisurely walks. Short walk to everything, one-night and group bookings are available. New TV.
Cabins 1,2 & 3 are waterfront, the others have lovely views however boat parking is only available next to cabin 1. Boating and fishing from the private wharf for your enjoyment, perfect for the weekend away or a holiday.
Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area with access to front patio. Sheltered communal seating on the board walk is close to cabins so bring your BBQ. These cabins have 180 degree views that look all the way out to Goodnight Island. With access to The Boardwalks own Wharf you cannot run out of things to do.
* This house is NOT pet friendly, not pets allowed
Sleeps: 5 people, linen, towels and toiletry items ARE supplied
Don't forget the beach towels
The property features:
* TV and DVD player
* Kitchenette including microwave, open lounge and dining
* Small front deck and communal entertainment area
* Corner spa bath, shower, toilet, vanity
* Separate communal laundry at rear of property opposite key drop box
* Off street parking for 1 car