Excellent 9.0
Based on 19 reviews
  • Air conditioning

  • Balcony/terrace

  • Entire home/apt

  • 4 guests

  • 1 bedroom

  • 2 beds

  • 1 bathroom

  • 70 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

Prices drop the moment you sign in!

Sign in now

More about Tagus Terrace Apartment

An overview

Set 1.7 km from Dona Maria II National Theatre in Lisbon, this air-conditioned apartment features a terrace. Tagus Terrace Apartment features views of the river and is 1.7 km from Rossio. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured. Chiado is 2.1 km from Tagus Terrace Apartment, while Liberty Avenue is 2.3 km away. Lisbon Humberto Delgado Airport is 6 km from the property.
Show more Show less

What they offer

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

Access

  • Pets allowed

Available in all rooms

  • Air conditioning
  • Heating
  • Seating area
  • Balcony/terrace
  • In-room safe box
  • Shower
  • Bathtub
  • Ironing facilities
  • Telephone
  • Coffee/tea maker
  • Kitchenware
  • TV
  • Dishwasher
  • Microwave
  • Washing machine
  • DVD/CD player
  • Refrigerator
  •  
  • Hair dryer
  • Satellite/cable channels
  •  
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest. A prepayment deposit of 30% of the total reservation amount is required to secure your reservation and may be charged up to 30 days prior to arrival. The remaining 70% can be charged at anytime between the 1st charge and the date of check-in. The property will contact you after you book to provide any further instructions. Please inform Tagus Terrace Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (19)



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: