The Old Coach House is a 4-star guest house dating from 1780 next to the famous Meeting of the Waters, offering historic period décor and tea/coffee and cakes on arrival.
The individually decorated and spacious rooms are traditionally furnished, with scenic views of the river or garden. All bedrooms have bathrooms with power showers and luxury toiletries, tea/coffee facilities, Irish mineral water, hairdryers, and free Wi-Fi.
Freshly cooked breakfasts are served in the spacious 18th-century dining room, with a wide selection of dishes available. The dining room enjoys splendid views across the Avoca River and Valley while guests enjoy their breakfasts.
Guests can relax in the elegant lounge, featuring an original open turf fireplace and a small library of books, magazines and board games. There is also a covered terrace and outdoor seating areas in the pretty gardens.
Free private parking and bicycle hire is available, while fishing is available on the Avoca River, and horse riding is available nearby. Wicklow's Beaches are just a 10-minute drive away.