Situated in the Scottish countryside, 3 miles from Castle Douglas, The Old Station House offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and free parking. Castle Douglas Golf Club is 7 minutes’ drive from the property.
Rooms at The Old Station House feature an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, and tea/coffee making facilities. There is also a converted carriage, originally built in 1957, which is now a suite suitable for 6 people, boasting 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin room, a fully fitted kitchen, a lounge area, a patio and garden view.
Shops, amenities, and restaurants are found in Castle Douglas, 5 minutes’ drive away.
MacLellan’s Castle and the estuary of River Dee are 7 miles from the property.