Guests under the age of 18 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
The continental breakfast is available to all guests on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The midweek breakfast schedule is subject to special events and peak times. For the latest breakfast schedule, please ask the front desk upon arrival.
Bar hours are as follows: Closed Sunday and Monday. Open on Tuesday through Thursday from 16:00 until 23:00 and open on Friday and Saturday from 15:00 until 23:00.
Reservations are subject to cancellation if they have not arrived by midnight of the check-in date.The room will then be put back into inventory and sold at current pricing.
Property requires the card used to purchase the reservation to be present at check-in with the owner of the credit/debit card as well as a Gov. Issued ID or passport.
Per hotel policy, early departures will be charged the rate for the night of early departure plus tax. Please contact the hotel for further information.
Additional vouchers may be purchased at the front desk.
Kitchenware is available upon request. Please ask the front desk upon check-in.
Any refunded amount credited back to your bank account is subject to your banking institution's release times. For further questions, contact your local bank.
Public parking is included in the resort fee and available for up to 2 car spaces per room. Additional fees will be charged for extra parking spaces over the limit of 2. Please contact hotel for more information.
Resort fee includes the following:
- 1 Voucher for 2 Free Drinks from Till's
- 1 Voucher for 1 Free Appetizer, Wrap, or Burger from Till's
- Unlimited WiFi for 2 Devices (Additional 5 USD Fee Per Extra Device)
- Unlimited Local, 1-800 Number, and Long Distance Calling
- Printing of Boarding Passes in Business Center
- In Room K-Cup Coffee Makers (Except Bloom Suites)
- 5 Incoming Pages of Faxes/Copies Per Day
- Continental Breakfast on Saturday/ Sunday for 2 Guests Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. P