Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that a deposit of EUR 200 will be charged in cash at check-in. This amount will be refunded upon check-out if no damages are made to the apartment
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking will be charged on your credit card details. Trade Winds - Holiday Villas will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% must be paid at the time of check-in.
Late check-ins must be requested at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Late check-in is available from 18:00 to 21:00, at an extra fee of EUR 60. Check-in after 21:00 is not possible. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Largo 28 de Maio,2H, Sao Martinho do Porto, 2460-682 Alcobaça. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform TradeWinds - Holiday Villas in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: 14489/AL,14456/AL