If relaxing at the end of the day is just as important as planning a quality holiday, finding hotels with hot tubs, Jacuzzi and open-air bathtubs in Asia should be included in your holiday planning! Take a long look at 10 options that allow for adventure by day and luxurious pampering at night.
1. Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle | Golden Triangle – Chiang Rai, Thailand
Soak up unrivaled views of the Mekong River from the comfort of a private bathtub overlooking the jungles of Myanmar, Thailand and Laos. Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle features 16 rooms and on-site amenities like the Trading Post Boutique, an outdoor jungle spa, private pool and cocktail lounge. Sign up for a holiday adventure package and enjoy a day working with elephants, trekking through jungles and boating down the Ruak River. Adventure packages also include round-trip transfers from Chiang Rai International Airport, about one hour away.
Holiday adventure packages
- ● Three-day Adventure Package: bath elephants while training with a mahout (elephant caretaker) and visit nearby attractions like the White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) and Golden Triangle Park. The package includes all meals and beverages as well as a daily spa treatment.
- ● Burma Discovery: travel to the border town of Tachileik, Myanmar, by boat and then enjoy a drive through the countryside at Mai Sai, the northernmost town in Thailand.
Bathtub & room choices
Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle offers 15 rooms with full baths incorporated into the living areas. Each room offers a view of either the Ruak River, Myanmar and the mountains of Laos or the Golden Triangle and the jungles of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos.
- ● Deluxe Tent: includes king-size bed and can accommodate up to three guests.
- ● Superior Tent: includes king-size bed or two twin beds and accommodates up to three guests.
- ● Superior River-View Tent: includes king-size or two twin beds, plus one extra bed. Available for three guests or two adults and one child.
Guests looking for complete privacy can book the Explorers’ Lodge. Located on the far end of camp, the room accommodates up to six guests and includes two bedrooms, with a private bath in each room. Guests also enjoy access to a private pool on an outdoor deck.
Check In to Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
Step Out to Chiang Rai
2. Candi Beach Resort and Spa | Karangasem, Candi Dasa – Bali, Indonesia
Relax in an en suite jacuzzi while overlooking the blue waters of the Indian Ocean at Candi Beach Resort and Spa. Located on Sengkidu Beach under the shade of a coconut grove, the Bali hotel features endless ways to take a dip. Never leave the Jacuzzi in your room, dive into one of two luxurious pools or splash in the ocean just right outside the door. Besides a beachfront restaurant and bar, the hotel also features massage pavilions and package tours.
Bali tour packages
- ● Tropical Paradise Package: includes four days and three nights with a daily breakfast buffet, a one-time foot massage, a romantic dinner at Ocean Terrace Restaurant and afternoon tea at Pegubugan Hillside Gazebo. This package also includes a one-way transfer to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- ● Romantic Interlude: includes three nights, daily breakfast, romantic dinner for two, a Balinese massage and one-way airport transfer.
- ● Silence & Serenity: includes a two-night stay, a welcome drink and dinner for two.
- ● Meeting Package: for business guests, the package includes a two-night stay plus venue rental. Check with the resort for more details.
- ● A Day in Candi: includes a private tour of the resort and cooking class, with certification, for two people. This package also includes a one-hour foot massage.
- ● Healthy Retreat: includes a one-hour rooftop yoga session, healthy meals and juices and free use of canoes and snorkeling equipment.
Available rooms at Candi Beach Resort and Spa
Candi Beach Resort and Spa contains 94 rooms. Deluxe rooms and bungalows include bathtubs and offer either garden or ocean views. Suites and villas feature large private balconies and a Jacuzzi, more open space and views of the resort’s lush flower garden and coconut grove.
- ● Deluxe Garden room (30 sqm.)
- ● Deluxe Garden Bungalow (30 sqm.)
- ● Deluxe Ocean Room (30 sqm.)
- ● Deluxe Ocean Bungalow (30 sqm.)
- ● Luxury Ocean View Suites
- ● Luxury Ocean View Pool Villa (237 sqm; room size is 78 sqm)
Check In to Candi Beach Resort and Spa
Step Out to Candi Dasa, Bali
3. Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort | Kuta – Bali, Indonesia
Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean from a bubbling Jacuzzi located on your own private deck. Guests at Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort are treated to exceptional views and first-class amenities that include private infinity pools, a gym and spa facilities and on-site massage treatments. Take your pick of luxury dining choices which include the 360 Rooftop restaurant and Splash, located next to the beach.
More dining choices at Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort
- ● Sono Teppanyaki: modern Japanese presented with flair.
- ● Dining by Design: a private dining experience at a restaurant overlooking the ocean.
- ● In-room dining: order gourmet dishes from any of the resort’s on-site restaurants and have a meal delivered to your room.
Unique guest amenities
- ● Photography sessions: each guest enjoys a complimentary 30-minute photo shoot with the resort photographer. Take home souvenir photographs with clifftops, crashing waves and gorgeous sunsets in the background.
- ● Mini theater: watch the latest blockbuster films, complete with Bose surround sound, from the comfort of leather armchairs.
- ● Spice Spoons: sign up for Indonesian cooking classes by emailing [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nearby attractions & activities
- ● Surfing: learn to surf at nearby Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy.
- ● Sailing: take a sailboat across Badung Strait. Snorkeling trips also are available.
- ● Diving: learn to dive and get up close with marine life around Bukit Peninsula.
- ● Go golfing: tee off at world-renowned golf clubs like New Kuta Golf, Bali National Golf Club and Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club.
- ● Uluwatu Temple: watch a Kecak (fire) dance and see the sun set from this cliffside temple overlooking the ocean.
- ● Padang Padang Beach: hang ten or just hang out on a white sand beach, located about one mile from Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort.
Check In to Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort
Step Out to Kuta, Bali
4. W Singapore – Sentosa Cove (Extreme Wow Suite King)
With rooms classified as Wonderful, Fabulous, Spectacular and Marvelous, the W Singapore – Sentosa Cave knows how to pamper guests. For the best bathtub experience, however, the Extreme WOW Suite is the room to reserve. Decked out with lavish lighting, contemporary décor and a Jacuzzi bathtub overlooking the South China Sea, the Extreme WOW Suite accommodates up to three guests and includes a kitchenette and bar, a 10-person dining area and even a DJ spinning booth!
Attractions near W Singapore – Sentosa Cove
- ● Tanjong Golf Course
- ● Universal Studios Singapore
- ● Adventure Cove Waterpark
- ● Serapong Golf Course
- ● Palawan Beach
- ● Tanjong Beach Walk
Check In to W Singapore – Sentosa Cove
Step Out to Singapore
5. Naumi Hotel Singapore
Just a short walk from Marina Bay, Naumi Hotel Singapore appeals to guests who like a little art with their baths. Inspired by Andy Warhol’s eclectic art, the hotel uses dramatic colors and pop art to give guests a unique experience. Specialty rooms feature over-sized armchairs, a view of the Singapore skyline, and of course, mega-sized bathtubs with rain showers.
Rooms with bathtubs at Naumi Hotel Singapore
- ● Oasis
- ● Gabrielle & Camellia
- ● Eden & Nirwana
Attractions near Naumi Hotel Singapore
- ● Fort Canning Park
- ● Singapore Flyer
- ● Helix Bridge
- ● National Gallery Singapore
- ● Singapore Art Museum
- ● Merlion
Check In to Naumi Hotel Singapore
Step Out to Singapore
6. Fusion Resort Phu Quoc | Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
Designed for tranquil escapes and magical interludes with nature, the en-suite bathtubs are one of the best reasons, but certainly not the only reason, to book a room at Fusion Resort Phu Quoc. Situated on the western edge of Vung Bau Beach, the resort provides an out-of-the-way atmosphere but is just a short distance from popular attractions.
Things to do on Phu Quoc Island
- ● Phu Quoc National Park
- ● Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc amusement park
- ● Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc wildlife park
- ● Suoi Tranh Waterfall
- ● Bai Dai Beach
- ● Ho Quoc Pagoda
Check In to Fusion Resort Phu Quoc
Step Out to Phu Quoc Island
7. Mandarin Oriental | Central, Hong Kong
Take your pick of luxurious marble bathrooms with bathtubs big enough to stretch out and soak in the view of Victoria Harbour. While the Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong does offer in-house spa treatments, guests say the bathtubs and amenities are so spectacular that they never want to leave their rooms. That would be a pity, however, as the 5-star resort is located in one of Hong Kong’s premier tourist areas, and guests have easy access to attractions like Lan Kwai Fong entertainment district, the Bank of China Tower and Duddell Street Steps and Gas Lamps.
More attractions near Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- ● Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- ● Hong Kong Observation Wheel
- ● Central Star Ferry piers
- ● Central-Mid-Level Escalators
- ● Man Yee Building
- ● Yat Lok Restaurant (Roast Goose)
- ● Western Market
- ● Victoria Peak
- ● Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens
Check In to Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
Step Out to Central, Hong Kong
8. Coco Bodu Hithi | Maldives, Sri Lanka
Bathe on the water’s edge at this luxury villa located on Bodu Hithi Island in North Male Atoll. Just a 40-minute speedboat ride from Bandaranaike International Airport in Sri Lanka, Coco Bodu Hithi gives guests a breathtaking view of the ocean from an en-suite free-standing bathtub. Watch the stars while soaking in a tub full of bubbles and step out onto a private deck to cool off in the blue waters of the Laccadive Sea.
Things to do on Bodu Hithi Island
- ● See Hawksbill turtles
- ● View native Nurse sharks
- ● Swim with manta rays
- ● Take a sunset cruise
Coco Budu Hithi Bars & Restaurants
- ● Air
- ● Aqua
- ● Latitude
- ● Stars
- ● Tsuki
- ● Wine Loft
Check In to Coco Bodu Hithi
Step Out to North Male Atoll
9. Kyo Yunohana Resort Suisen | Kyoto, Japan
At the foot of Mount Asahi, Kyo Yunohana Resort Suisen pampers guests with Japan’s most popular way to bathe – hot springs. In addition to having unlimited access to intimate hot springs facilities on site, guests also can choose a room with an open-air bath with a remarkable view of the Kyoto countryside. The resort contains 13 guest rooms that include bathroom amenities, air conditioning, a humidifier, hot water kettle, refrigerator and television.
Rooms with open-air bathtubs at Kyo Yunohana Resort Suisen
- ● Suisen Suite
- ● Japanese Style Room
- ● Japanese Style Double Room
- ● Japanese/Western Style Suite Room
Check In to Yunohana Resort Suisen
Step Out to Kyoto
10. The Oberoi Amarvilas Agra Hotel | Agra, India
Wash the day away while looking at the spectacular Taj Mahal from a luxurious bathtub in The Oberoi Amarvilas Agra Hotel. Not only does this downtown hotel feature luxury bathroom facilities, but it also spoils guests with private spa treatments and gourmet dining. Watch the sunset over a four-course meal served in your room by a private butler, and end the day with a candlelit soak under the stars.
Things to do in Agra, India
- ● Taj Mahal and Taj Mahal Garden
- ● Taj Nature Walk
- ● Taj Protected Forest
- ● Agra Fort and Moti Masjid