Mid November - Mid December Conditions:
- For minors under 18 years of age travelling without parents, a letter will be required from their parents accepting responsibility for any damages.
- Bookings will not be accepted where all guests are under 18 years of age.
- A credit card imprint will be required on check in for all bookings.
- All guests must sign a copy of the house rules on check-in.
- Photo identification will be required on check-in. Should this not be corresponding to the reservation names, clients will be refused accommodation.
Guests must provide a valid form of government regulated identification (eg. passport, ID card, driver’s license, etc.) upon check-in.
A credit card security deposit of 200 AUD is required upon check-in for charges or damages during the stay and will be refunded within 7 business days following your stay.
The minimum age required to check in is 18 years.
For schoolies bookings, a credit card security deposit of 1000 AUD is required upon check-in for charges or damages during the stay and will be refunded upon departure.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.