The guest house is located in the local island of Ungoofaaru where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.Transfer to Ungoofaaru Hotels
To reach the hotels in Ungoofaaru Island, a scheduled or chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.Scheduled Speed Boat
- Speedboat takes 3 hrs 10 mins to reach Ungoofaaru Island
- Speed prices: USD 95 per person round trip, infants are free of charge
- Transfer available every Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Departure from Male’ - 7.00 am
- Departure from Ungoofaaru - 12.45 pm Chartered Speedboat
- Private speed boat transfer available on request daily from Airport to Ungoofaaru Island.
- Price is USD 800 per way
- Advance booking (5 days prior to arrival) is required for speedboat transfer. Seaplane Transfer
- Seaplane takes 40 Minutes to reach nearby resort Adaaran Meedhupparu, followed by a speed boat transfer to Ungoofaaru Island and costs approximately USD 565 per person for round trip
- Advanced booking (10 days before arrival) is required for seaplane transfer.
- Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only, from 6.00 am – 4.00 pm. Guests arriving in Malé after 4.00 pm will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé. They will be transferred to the hotel on the following day from Malé International Airport. Maldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!