The guest house is located in the local island of Thoddoo where the Government regulations require that guests do not wear bikini or similar swimwear while in the area. However, the hotel can arrange excursions to picnic islands for guests where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Thoddoo Hotels
To reach the hotels in Thoddoo Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in. Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
- Ferryboat takes 4 hours to reach Thoddoo Island and costs approximately USD 10 per person per way.
- Departure from Male – Saturday, Sunday, Sunday, Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 15:00.
- Departure from Rasdhoo Island - Saturday, Sunday, Sunday, Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at 12 pm.
- Speedboat takes 1 hour to reach Thoddoo
- Speed boat cost approximately USD 450 – 500 per way.Maldives booking and transfer info (FAQ)
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!
Please note that guests must advise arrival and departure flight details at the time of booking (under Special Request), at least 2 days prior to arrival.
The hotel will arrange for a 4-hour return ferry transfer to the hotel from Malé International Airport. All additional costs are to be paid directly to the hotel. Speed boats are also available on request and their cost is between USD 450 to USD 500 per journey.
Guests departing from Malé on an international flight on Friday need to leave Thoddoo Island 1 day before the date of departure to reach the airport on time. Speed transfers are also available upon their request.